Global Integration Apps Wettbewerb!
Wir freuen uns, Sie auf der Directions EMEA 2022 zu sehen - der Pflichtveranstaltung für Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner! Zu diesem Anlass möchten wir Ihnen die Möglichkeit geben, einen ganz besonderen Preis zu gewinnen.Nehmen Sie am Wettbewerb teil!
Was können Sie gewinnen?
Das einzigartige Global Intergration Apps Fahrrad wartet auf Sie!
Verpassen Sie nicht die Verlosung am Stand G1 während der 1. Kaffeepause am 11. November!
(Die Verlosung beginnt unmittelbar nach der Kaffeepause. Sollte sich die Kaffeepause verzögern, wird auch die Verlosung um eine angemessene Zeit verschoben).
Wie kann man am Global Integration Apps Wettbewerb teilnehmen?
WETTBEWERBSREGELN UND BESTIMMUNGEN
- The Organizer and duration of the competition
- The competition covered by these Rules and Regulations is organized by IT.integro sp. z o.o. ul. Ząbkowicka 12, 60-166 Poznań, hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”.
- The competition will take place in CCH - Congres Center Hamburg, Congressplatz 1, 20355 Hamburg – Germany.
- Duration of the competition
- The competition will be held from 9 November to 10 November 2022.
- Announcement of the results and awarding of the prize will take place at booth G1, during first coffee break, at 10:45 on 11 November 2022.
- Conditions for the participation
- The competition will be organized within the European Union and is intended for persons of legal age and having the capacity to perform legal acts.
- Anyone who is entitled to take part in Directions EMEA 2022 and meets the conditions specified herein may participate in the competition.
- Employees of the Organizer cannot participate in the competition.
- Participants can take part in competition only once – using unique company e-mail address.
- Participation based on private e-mail addresses is not allowed.
- Participation in this contest is voluntary.
- A person who meets the above requirements and entered the competition, hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”, is bound by the Rules and Regulations specified herein.
- Conditions for awarding the prize
- The competition will be held in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in this document.
- Information concerning the competition was made available on the Organizer’s website: globalintegrationapps.com/competition
- To take part in the competition, the Participant shall be obliged to:
- Collect the competition entry form available on globalintegrationapps.com/competition. Participants can fill out the form on their own or at the IT.integro booth with the help of the Organizers.
- Fill out the competition entry form with the Participant’s first and last name, unique company email address, company name and phone number.
- Enter the competition by submitting the competition entry form to the Organizer.
- Participants can enter the competition at any time of its duration, by the end of Thursday, 10th November 2022, provided that the competition entry form has been completed.
- The competition stand is located at the Directions EMEA 2022 venue, where the Organizer provides information concerning the competition.
- The participation in the competition is equivalent to giving consent to the processing of personal data by the Organizer for the purposes of conducting the competition, in particular for the purpose of awarding the prize, as well as using it for marketing activities.
- After closing the competition, the Organizer will draw up a list of finalists comprising 1 Participant.
- The competition results will be made public during first coffee break on Friday, 11th November, by announcing the number assigned to the Participant, based on the list of Participants drawn by the Organizer. The prize draw will be held at booth G1. The winner will be also informed by e-mail about the results.
- To obtain the prize:
- The Participant must take part in the competition under the rules specified in point 4.3 herein.
- The Organizer will deliver the prize by mail at the address passed by the Winner.
- The Organizer’s tasks include constant supervision over the course of the competition and making decisions on any questionable issues regarding the competition rules and regulations as well as the course of the competition itself. Decisions made by the Organizer are final and may not be appealed against.
- Participants may win one prize in the competition.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for another prize or cash equivalent.
- The right to the prize cannot be transferred to a third party.
- The Winner who was awarded the prize has a right to waive his entitlement to the prize by submitting the declaration to the Organizer.
- The Winner provides authorization to reproduce their physical likeness captured on photos taken at the Organizer's booth, for Organizer's marketing activities.
- Final provisions
- The Competition Rules and Regulations are the only document that is legally binding in the execution of the competition. Advertising materials are provided for promotional and informational purposes only.
- The participant agrees to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes, under the terms specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (RODO), by IT.integro sp. z o.o., ul. Ząbkowicka 12 60-166 Poznań, that is intended for use for marketing purposes, as well as for communication by electronic means, including the e-mail address indicated by the Participant of the competition. integro sp. z o.o. ul. Ząbkowicka 12 60-166 Poznań is the Personal Data Controller. The Participant provides his personal data voluntarily and acknowledges that he is entitled to inspect and correct it at any time.
- Each Participant is entitled to submit a written complaint regarding the manner of conducting the competition or its results, not later than 14 days from the competition termination date. Any complaints submitted after that time will not be considered. Complaints must be submitted in writing to the Organizer’s address: IT.integro sp. z o.o. ul. Ząbkowicka 12 60-166 Poznań. A complaint must include accurate personal data of the person filing the complaint, the description and the reason for the complaint, as well as circumstances justifying the fact of submitting the complaint. The time for resolving the complaint is 21 days following the day of receiving the complaint from the Organizer. The decision concerning the complaint may not be appealed.